sini

kick to lobby

Question

Hi. So i got this problem joining some servers where i join and as i enter i get kicked back to the lobby(no explenation). Sometimes it instint other times it takes a few seconds. I got the right version for the servers i am trying to join but sadly i get a lobby. Please if anybody knows something help me. Sorry english not good.

Thanks Regards SiNi

4 answers to this question

without knowing everything, i would suspect the server.

stop and think about it.  you have a 'master key' that is SUPPOSED to work in 10 locks.

the key works in 7 locks, 3 it does not.  which do you think is bad?  the key or the lock?

common sense and logic say that those 3 locks are defective, thus using this logic, i would suspect it is those servers.

why?  that i do know.  i know sometimes, i get kicked 3 times from 1 server, then on the 4th attempt, i get right in.

i know, it is not much help, at least you can have some peace knowing that it is not on your end for the most part.  the only thing i would/could suspect is your internet connection not being 'up to par'.

with me, getting kicked those 3 times in a row is due to disk loading and the ping rate going high during these times.

something to ponder on...

:)

Edited by Z80CPU
  • Like 1

Thanks man wil talk to admin. Admin told me the is problem with the batteleye on my side not responding. Weird thing is only on the 1 server. And it is the 1 i want to be on. Lol.

Edited by sini

Advertisement

Thanks man wil talk to admin. Admin told me the is problem with the batteleye on my side not responding. Weird thing is only on the 1 server. And it is the 1 i want to be on. Lol.

Sini, the error message that comes up is the your battleye has timed out, at the time it happens your ping jump around alot and goes fairly high. A ping of 700 - 800 is going to cause you alot of problems.

The server is located in Amsterdam, where are you located?
Do you connect via wireless connection or a solid connection?
If you can give the specs of your computer would be a great help as well
also try not to download anything while gaming online, this also causes this type of problem.

Advertisement