Sign in to follow this  
xFRYx

Pinlock unlocker/hacker/cracker

6 posts in this topic

He guys,

well the new pincode screen, has a RJ45 plug?! Is there now a tool out yet for in the game, to hack the pincodes from locks and vehicles? When not, make one, that u cant buy, only lootable and max 2 each server round and after server restart its gone. Otherwise the locks wont mather anymore. When everyone has one...

Greetz Fry

I'm sure the devs added it as a very rare item in the loot tables. Server owners would likely need to add it to the traders if they wanted to, but I've just been through the prices to adjust some, and it wasn't in there by default.

Advertisement

A thermal scanner thingy was added, I think you can only find it via looting however I spawned it to test it. Every time it is used for now it dupes multiple of them sadly. But very neat things and not OP at all

And it doesn't work

it does work, you need to go to a recently unlocked door and scroll then it will show the keys pressed then you have to guess the order

And it doesn't work

It worked fine on the server I tried out. I thought it didnt work either but went back and read the changelog and found out it just hadnt been accessed recently. Hope this helps!:D

0.9.32 "Pitaya"-

• Added a very rare item that can scan a code lock. If the code lock has been used within the last 15 minutes, it shows the last three digits of the PIN code as a heat signature. This item is called "Thermal Scanner Pro" and can be used five times. You cannot buy it, but find it in industrial areas and vehicles service points.

0.9.34 "Coconut"-

• Fixed "Thermal Scanner Pro" not working on safes

Advertisement