dobrowney

0.9.36 Exile MAS, RHS, TRYK AND SMA3 TRADER AND SPAWN CONFIGS

57 posts in this topic

Advertisement

All you need to do is copy and edit your files as to your server setup. Use the new Server Config file and the new description.ext and your server should work .. IF you run VEMF you will have to make the edits into the new description.ext again. Repack your PBOS and upload to the server. It should load. If you are editing the config files make sure you edit like this below. you see the RHS stuff.  IF you are removing it. Make sure you remove the , at "arifle_mas_lee" too. or you will get a loop. Removing the , closed the line of that part of the code. 

"arifle_mas_lee",
                        //RHS
                        "rhs_weap_m39",
                        "rhs_weap_xm2010",
                        "rhs_weap_svd",
                        "rhs_weap_m14ebrri"

To 

"arifle_mas_lee"

Also in the Trader Config make sure you commnet out or delete it.  This is my custom scripts I have on the server. If you leave that in it will cause errors . 
        Exileclient_gui_xm8_thread_update = "ExileZ\code\exileclient_gui_xm8_thread_update.sqf";
        //ExileClient_util_world_isSpawnZoneNearby = "ExileZ\code\ExileClient_util_world_isSpawnZoneNearby.sqf";
        //ExileClient_util_world_isTraderZoneNearby = "ExileZ\code\ExileClient_util_world_isTraderZoneNearby.sqf";
        ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse =          "ExileZ\code\ExileClient_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleResponse.sqf";

Edited by dobrowney
  • Like 1

For all that want it . Here is my Config file from my mission file setup. it has MAS, RHS, and Tryks Clothing added to it. There is some ACE  Stuff to in there but it is commented out.  These config files where updated to the Exile 0.9.34 build. This Spawn config is setup for Panthera and has the other default buildings commented out . Just place your map spawn in and rename or remove the comments. 

http://pastebin.com/RDsva10x

^^^ Trader Config

http://pastebin.com/3SggLtwX

^^ Spawn Config 

Are you able to get gear to save to the sql database?

Advertisement