SLB2k11

Buy Taru Pods

145 posts in this topic

Advertisement

If you can find a way to make them available from the trader, and (you mentioned that the next update would allow them to be attached to the taru, implying they aren't now) attachable to the taru, I would absolutely love to use this mod.

To be able to sell them you need a way for the player to claim ownership of them, similar to getting in and out of a vehicle to sell it. Maybe an addAction attached to the pods that gets the same result somehow.. Also for attaching to the Taru there is an igiLoad version out there already that has a modified script version of the Xeno Taru Pod mod included. You slingload the pod and then get an option to attach the pod and it uses the ropes to crank it up to the chopper. Heres a link to the modified igiLoad. Just needs some work to use in Exile as it was adapted for the other mod. 

https://github.com/netinsideout/IgiLoad-for-Epoch

I also started working on converting that igiLoad version for Exile a few weeks ago but put it on the backburner. Was going to start messing with it again soon because I dont like R3F much except for the towing aspect... Mostly just have all the Exile classnames in the right spots in the configs. Just needed BE filters and to modify the Taru Pod script.

Edited by READTHESCROLL

You can lock pod with BindKey (Personal Key 1 wich one used for lock vehicle,door,...) but not scroll menu that make pod liftable or not

Edited by nark0t1k

So i  find a way to move and place the pods like building parts 

now you can buy a Taru or Huron Pod slingload them or load with igiload

then unload it , take it and go to the place were you want to have it in your base. 

the position is saving BUT you must go 1 time in the inventory or lock / unlock it after placing.

for Example The Huron Transport Pod have a 2000 Slot Trunk its a nice storage in the base and look realy nice.

the new scripts are coming in the next days have to work a littlebit on it

• Like 1

Hello, 

I have a problem and although I have everything so inserted as you described 
it only comes with me the message "Failed to purchase vehilcle 13 " , which may be the error ?

Please help

Thank you
Edited by [Crazy] MrPromo

Advertisement