Butterzeugs

Zombies & Demons byryandombrowsky

8 posts in this topic

i want to make the Mod Zombies & Demons byryandombrowsky work with exile but i have some Problems.

I put the Zombie Moduls with the Arma Editor on the Exile map. But on my Server the Zombies are not moving and they are not attacking any player.

i tryed to change the side of the exile playerslots into "West" but still not working.

Advertisement

i want to make the Mod Zombies & Demons byryandombrowsky work with exile but i have some Problems.

I put the Zombie Moduls with the Arma Editor on the Exile map. But on my Server the Zombies are not moving and they are not attacking any player.

i tryed to change the side of the exile playerslots into "West" but still not working.

Check this out: http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/551-exilez-zombie-mod-fix-unofficial/

Dont change the side of the exile player slots, that will mess up a bunch of stuff. Just derap your mission.sqm, load your exile.Altis FOLDER (NOT the .pbo, but the extracted folder) in the editor (make sure you have Z&D and Exile enabled in mods), and place your modules. Exile players are set to Independent and AI scripts are set to WEST typically so you want to set Z's to Opfor to be hostile towards players and AI. 

what is the right side of the playerslots from exile ?

And a new Problem i have is... i put some smoke and fire with the editor into exilemap but if i load it up and test ti on my server there is no smoke or fire ? Any Ideas ?

Advertisement