second_coming

ExilePHPStats

60 posts in this topic

I have knocked together a basic admin tool for in game admins to use to help them deal with in game problems like catching dupers etc.

E982YDd.png

xByhl4o.png

https://github.com/secondcoming/ExilePHPStats

To display your server, edit the file 'config.php' in the 'includes' folder

<?php

// array of servers ('hostname or ip address|database name|database username|database password|server name|server port')
$ServerList = array('127.0.0.1|exile_altis|dbuser|dbpass|altis','127.0.0.1|exile_chernarus|dbuser|dbpass|chernarus|3306'); 

?>

Edited by second_coming
added mysql port to the config
  • Like 4

Advertisement

Nice work sir! Is there a php for noobs thread or something somewhere? Would love to add some of these php things to the server for cleaning up the DB and this addon looks sweet but I havent ever messed with php before..

Man that would be awesome. I am a PHP noob also but would like to move away from BEC. So I need to figure all this out. I mostly do this for play but would like to get something going. I more less shell script and .bat all my stuff

I went to do this and I got this on the site. 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function phpheader() in /home4/donsadle/public_html/gameonline365.com/ExilePHPStats/includes/header.php on line 1

I set my config.php just like this

<?php
// array of servers ('hostname or ip address|database name|database username|database password|server name')
$ServerList = array('exile.gameonline365.com|exile|***********|********|altis'); 
?>

Masked the user and password. Well you know why

Edited by WickedMoonShiner

Advertisement