Sign in to follow this  
Chief Jellybean

How Do you Put snipers and 7.62 guns in back pack

11 posts in this topic

Some rifles are to big to fit in the backpack so it won't let you put them in there. Whoever is getting big guns like that in their backpack is obviously glitching. Hopefully that will be fixed with a future update.

Advertisement

No backpack works for big rifles and LMG's.  This I find pretty annoying, and people can't say "look at the size of the gun compared to the backpack".....as I can carry multiple wooden floors in a carryall......If you can carry multiple wooden floors, metal poles, and such, a rifle should be able to do the same. It would be nice to be able to put my long range rifle into a bag and be able to carry something short range as well....

first of all, the walls are just construction kits in crates. Imagine a foldable wall :)

Second and mostly Inportant: The Rifles are from Bohemia and not from the Exile Team, blame BI for that Issue....

For those of you looking at mass and doing math... Did you use the new common core method of addition and subtraction? If not that's where you went wrong.

Edited by CrazyCorky
Mispelled something
  • Like 1

Advertisement