Aples

DISABLE exile health system (conflict with ACE)

14 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Bandaging does appear to work but the affect on health is minimal, its on my list of things to work out. check in on my server every so often if you wish to see any progress, of course I'll post any movement I make on this when its release worthy.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by n00dles w/Oculus

At a first 5min glance, it seems all the health system is handled client side. So as it stands I'm not sure how to go about "fixing" it. as every client would have to have the logic. Something the exile team would have to roll into their code base I imagine. But I could be wrong.

Edited by n00dles w/Oculus

Into mission config.cpp there is a class named CfgExileCustomCode

As description says it can be used to define usage of your custom sqf instead of exile ones

Maybe it will help somehow if someone creates a placeholder script of "health and revive" system

Edited by Nuka
  • Like 1

Into mission config.cpp there is a class named CfgExileCustomCode

As description says it can be used to define usage of your custom sqf instead of exile ones

Maybe it will help somehow if someone creates a placeholder script of "health and revive" system

yes but what sqf is holding the exile health system cause that is whats blocking ace3 from working the way it is supposed to.

I have it working fine, I re-wrote aspects of exile to use ACE's damage handler. Seems to work good enough for the time being. Repair system will be next. But for now I'm working on crafting aspects for my server

Yeah any help on that man, I have it semi working, but hard time finishing the job.

Advertisement