Rangecreed

Upcoming Patch- *Limited the maximum speed of cars and bikes to 20km/h*

11 posts in this topic

The latest change to vehicle speed in traders is going cause more issues because people are going to effortless loot from vehicles driving around the trader especially with the aid of *take all*. The speed limit should be at least 30-40 to prevent this from happening

• Limited the maximum speed of cars and bikes to 20km/h in the safe zone to prevent trolls ramming into each other
  • Like 1

Advertisement

lol u can easily camp the traderzone cuz theyre driving fkng 20 kmh to get out lawl.

Use GR8's Anti Trader Camping script.

Or simply add a lock option while you are inside the car. Problem fixed

That would work.

Or simply add a lock option while you are inside the car. Problem fixed

This should only be an option in trader however, otherwise you can't ambush and kill people in their cars to then steal it.. (PVP after all).

Yeah, I really don't like the speed limit idea either. It's a fix for a problem that was never really a problem on the servers I play on. Proper admin support is the way to stop trolls from ramming. A few bans and people will knock it off.

• Like 2

how does this fix me pulling up to sell gear? As soon as I stop your going lose stuff

Stop at a place 2m away of players and bound a key to the lock fuction so you insta lock it after you get off your car. Thats how

Stop at a place 2m away of players and bound a key to the lock fuction so you insta lock it after you get off your car. Thats how

you have to be parked within 10m's of that vendor. please read

You are actually describing a non-problem overanalyzing things. Even bounding the lock button is enough. Its not like everyone on the server is going to try to steal from you.

Edited by Manny

Advertisement