maxud

No revive

Revive feature - to be or not?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Revive feature - to be or not?

• NO, this feature has a negative impact on the tactics of warfare
    • YES, i want this feature and I will use it

114 posts in this topic

No revive, no "multigun" feature. If you died - you are dead. This feature has a negative impact on the tactics of warfare. Please, remove revive feature from the roadmap.

Edited by maxud
  • Like 5

Advertisement

The way Exile is listening to the community, server owners might have the choice to remove Revive or lower the timer to? just a thought 

Maybe that is the idea.

• Like 1

Features SHOULD be implemented and server owners can choose to implement them or not. This makes each server unique.

Why Deny another server a feature because YOU don't want it?

I'm not sure how the whole system of hit-boxes works but I'd love to see if they could implement a way to determine critical wounds and non-critical.

It's basically bringing in the actual "Knocked Out" timer A2 had instead of outright dying when you get shot in the arm or leg.

Currently the "Knocked Out" = Your Dead which is a misleading.

• Like 3

I don't think a revive should be instant. It should take like 10-30 seconds and be a one time use thing. Although I would love to see a spawn beacon feature added at some point where you can parachute back to your "clans position"

Yaa and if it could be made, some kind of graphic who shows you are servere dammagede at one arm, so it would affect your shakiness, when zooming, and lighter damage in one leg, so it would affect your sprinting, so you could heal up the areas where you needed it most... I think that this could be a cool addon, to the X8 , just an idea :-D

• Like 2

Should also be based off where you were shot, was it a high caliber round, was your character headshotted. For example amour piercing rounds from a lynx in the upper body no chance of a revive, but shot in the leg. Can be revived.

• Like 3

Advertisement