Sign in to follow this  
Aples

VPS Maximum limit?

15 posts in this topic

now i have almost 45/50 slot server with a VPS  6 Core 6GB RAM 100GB Hardisk and server fps sucks lol will it effect anything if the server fps is low? i notice some fps drop and only some desync before server restart ...

Advertisement

Not all VPS are bad as a matter a fact i have one with NFO and i could not be more happy. I cost about 100$ a month and has ssd, and really most people that play on it have notice a fps increase and lag free.

Not all VPS are bad as a matter a fact i have one with NFO and i could not be more happy. I cost about 100$ a month and has ssd, and really most people that play on it have notice a fps increase and lag free.

100$ for a VPS?!?!? ... Wow... Just wow.... 

Yup good money for a good server what can i say, here are the specs

Eight core

• Eight full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
  • 8192 MB of RAM
  • 800 GB of RAID-protected storage
  • 32000 GB of bandwidth transfer
  • 40 GB SSD
Edited by EDG

Yup good money for a good server what can i say, here are the specs

Hidden Content

What I meant about the "Wow"... Is you could almost buy your own dedicated server for that price instead of shared hosting (VPS), perhaps 50 bucks more and you're set, with a even better server. I'm located in EU, so I don't deal with dollars, but euros, so I wouldn't know if you could get a better deal, but I'd say $100 for shared hosting is just too much :)

Decent specs though, but again it's a VPS, so the ressources are shared between other customers as well :-) 

What I meant about the "Wow"... Is you could almost buy your own dedicated server for that price instead of shared hosting (VPS), perhaps 50 bucks more and you're set, with a even better server. I'm located in EU, so I don't deal with dollars, but euros, so I wouldn't know if you could get a better deal, but I'd say $100 for shared hosting is just too much :)

Decent specs though, but again it's a VPS, so the ressources are shared between other customers as well :-) 

Well a full machine starts at 179.00 plus 39.00 for first install so im good with what i have. 

Advertisement