Sign in to follow this  
Marshall H.

Server Build

6 posts in this topic

Hello me and my community are looking for someone to help us build the server we have for arma 3 we use discord and have a community that plays other games than arma 

Advertisement

@Marshall H. - All the help you need is contained here on exile.majormittens.co.uk.

You need to read it and then do it.

Most people would see you as just being lazy and they will not 'do it for you'.

And another thing too, ARMA and it's mods CHANGE.  What are you going to do then?  Come back and beg for more FREE help that you refuse to do yourself and/or LEARN IT?

YOU NEED to do it YOURSELF!  It sounds as if you know nothing about this matter and do not feel bad, we ALL started there.  The difference is we put forth the EFFORT TO LEARN IT.  It sounds if you want us just to HAND IT TO YOU with no effort on your behalf.

Yes, some person MIGHT set it up, but there will be changes that will have to be made and you will be lost.

ARMA is NOT a 'plug-n-play' server!

And remember what HELP means, YOU do the MAJORITY of the work, NOT US!

;)

• Like 1

@Z80CPU i have looked at videos and they all show it for a hosted server im using a server company i usually dont ask for help unless i have tried and failed i have my own farming server i run so the setting up is not hard its the is this in the right place thats the hard part 

@Marshall H. - While I know English is not everybody's native language, I am struggling at what you mean in your post.

If you could re-write it and use proper punctuation, where it belongs, I will re-read your post again.

Right now, it make no sense to me.

Sorry.

:(

so i followed freaks videos on youtube and had a server working that was a host when i took the files from that and put them on my rented server through ftp the server wouldnt show up

Advertisement