Mahognys

GMSAI

5 posts in this topic

@Mahognys - It might help if you tell us what it is supposed to do.  Far as any of us knowing, this could be nothing but a 're-package' of some other mod.

:)

Advertisement

Well  I dont know what it is and that´s also the reason why i´m asking :D       But it looks interesting. Also because Ghostrider is a pretty sharp coder.

Edited by Mahognys

Says it right on his Git that its a roaming AI Package. I am assuming its config files for Blckegls mission system that are cleaned up a bit and easier to read.

Edited by NFGCaboose-1
added info

I Asked Ghostrider about it :-)

GMSAI is a starting point for a new roaming AI package for Epoch and Exile. Still in Alpha. Open issues are listed there.

It should have most of the same features as A3xai, achieve higher density of AI, but less overhead. So far vehicle and heli patrols are done, ai spawning logic is done, drones (ground and air) are done. Waypoint logic to get AI to hunt hunt you is written. Still needed are paratroops (script written and tested, logic needs testing) and to figure out why the infantry just look at you. ground vehicles engage like crazy though.

So this will be very interesting

Edited by Mahognys
  • Like 1

Advertisement