feak

looting?

6 posts in this topic

ok so ive googled and spent the good part of the last 2 hours looking how you loot dead bodies in the trader zone i no this can be done as ive seen it before but cant for the life in me find anything that i can change...? any help pls

thanks freak.

Hello @feak,

In DEFAULT EXILE, you can loot the dead bodies in a Trader Zone.  A number of servers are against such and have this act as forbidden in their rules and some have scripts in place to stop said action.

Before you get banned, I would advise you to READ THE SERVER RULES.  Not there?  ASK AN ADMIN.

;)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement

hey thanks for the reply but dont really understand your reply why would i get banned ? and from what? i own the server i was asking for myself.

if its forbidden then ok thats fine but you gotta remember some of us dont no this.

ive looked over the rules and see nothing about. but then asking a question about something why would the first place i look be the rules id ask the community would i not?

thanks for your reply tho.

not sure if ur referring to exilemod rules?

Edited by feak

What have you added to your server that could cause you not to be able too in the first place?

Maybe infistar? this is only a guess as i don't use it

could it have something to do with the anti theft within the safezone from infistar?

think this is for vehicles tho

Edited by feak

Advertisement