feak

map spawn locations?

11 posts in this topic

im either being stupid or blind can someone point me in the right direction of how to change how many times u can spawn at a spawn location as im sure u can spawn multiple times normaly but for some reason mine are 1 every 10 mins or so.

any help pls

thanks freak.

Advertisement

sry aint replied been busy few days. yeah was using base spawn script but took that off and using xsspawn now which has give me unlimited spawns again. is there something wrong with the base spawn script? 

2 hours ago, feak said:

sry aint replied been busy few days. yeah was using base spawn script but took that off and using xsspawn now which has give me unlimited spawns again. is there something wrong with the base spawn script? 

There is a setting in the base spawn script that is ment to stop players from being able to respawn at their base for 10mins to stop spamming when they are getting raided, this has a knock on effect for all spawns points, i run a PVE server for a friend and changed this setting to 1 second instead of 10 mins and that fixed it.

find this line in the basespawn.sqf

Spoiler

if(_time > time-1) then

Mine is changed to 1 for one second, vanilla vaule will be something like 600 or 900

Hope this help's:D

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Thanks 1

ah ok this prob makes sense as when i installed xsspawn i changed the respawn time to 1sec instead of the 10. ok thanks man!!

2 hours ago, Haywood Voltiac said:

@feak I know that there are scripts that limit this. Make sure you don't have any of these.

Hey Heywood,

Please post your list of the "scripts that limit this" in case another time someone is searching and comes across this thread. 

Forums work best this way. 

Josh

Advertisement