BrokenNail

[SOLVED] Towing Mod Wanted

11 posts in this topic

Before anyone glove slaps me, yes I have looked into many different Towing mods.

I am trying to find a towing mod where you do not need ropes... do not need to have another player in the towed vehicle to help and you can simply lower down in your Helicopter and scroll wheel when in range of the vehicle to be towed it says "lift the object" and you use your middle mouse to select the option "drop the object" once you lower it to the ground. 

Ideas would be appreciated!

Cheers guys.

Edited by BrokenNail
solved

Advertisement
5 hours ago, BrokenNail said:

Before anyone glove slaps me, yes I have looked into many different Towing mods.

I am trying to find a towing mod where you do not need ropes... do not need to have another player in the towed vehicle to help and you can simply lower down in your Helicopter and scroll wheel when in range of the vehicle to be towed it says "lift the object" and you use your middle mouse to select the option "drop the object" once you lower it to the ground. 

Ideas would be appreciated!

Cheers guys.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for the replies, once my server provider is back online and I can modify my server again I will try R3F out :)

Edited by BrokenNail

7 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Doesn't R3F offer towing without rope?

Yeah that's why i sent him the link lol It does everything he asked for in the op

1 hour ago, Sgt Smash said:

Yeah that's why i sent him the link lol It does everything he asked for in the op

Snap, my bad. Didn't even notice it linked to R3F

• Haha 1

Advertisement