Sign in to follow this  
SkyHao_Com

About infistar Global ban

4 posts in this topic

I have encountered such a thing, when you have two ARMA3 accounts, and an account is loaned to your friends to play, when he uses the plug-in to be blocked by infistar, your other account will be blocked together,Even if you have never used a plugin,And can’t appeal, they will kick you out of Discord,No reason

I think there is a problem with the inspection mechanism of infistar. Infistar can only be called an admin plugin rather than an anti-plugin

multi-account ban

don't cheat

don't share your account with cheaters

can't be easier than that :)

You got kicked out because you don't want to understand that we don't unban accounts that have hacked.
As well as you appealed twice with that same message.
Now you are here, talking the same crap- no idea what you think but if the account was cheated with, it stays banned. For obvious reasons.

• Like 1

Advertisement

19 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

multi-account ban

don't cheat

don't share your account with cheaters

can't be easier than that :)

You got kicked out because you don't want to understand that we don't unban accounts that have hacked.
As well as you appealed twice with that same message.
Now you are here, talking the same crap- no idea what you think but if the account was cheated with, it stays banned. For obvious reasons.

You don't think there is a drawback. First, how do I know if my friend will use the plugin? Second, does my other account use the plugin? Isn't it not? Then why is it prohibited?

Edited by SkyHao_Com

Advertisement