Sign in to follow this  
assasin172

Server error when connecting

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I need your help because I can't figure this out. So issue is that when I use BAT file to start server it just won't allow me to join and spits out that I need to remove addons to play on server but when I start server with TADST it doesnt do that.

BAT file:

Spoiler

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server
D: 
cd "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@Enhanced_Movement;@Exile;@ExileServer;@Extended_Base_Mod;@FuMS;@Zombies_and_Demons;heli;jets;kart; 
-servermod=@ExileServer;@FuMS;@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Towing; -config=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cls
goto Serverstart

TADST config:

Spoiler

-port=2302 "-config=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" 
"-cfg=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma3Server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching "
-mod=@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Towing;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@Enhanced_Movement;@Exile;@ExileServer;@Extended_Base_Mod;@FuMS;@Zombies_and_Demons;heli;jets;kart"

Nothing worth mentioning in log: https://pastebin.com/77vpHpwx

Error:

Spoiler

xiVBPSp.png

I would be really glad for any advice / help.

Thank you all

DO NOT USE TADST...
as for the "error" it's because you're missing the .bikey for the mod in the keys folder, go to the mod folder, find the .bikey, and move it into the servers key folder.

Advertisement
Advertisement