dzoleg

[SOLVED] A3XAI were broken after 1.86 on linux server

Question

A3XAI were broken after 1.86

Only initial A3XAI log info at server start and nothing else. Any A3XAI AI not spawn.

VM KVM (and other host on vmware), 2 CPU, 6 GB RAM

KVM - CentOS-7 x64.

vmware - Ubuntu 16.04 x32

All worked fine before 1.86

Edited by dzoleg

13 answers to this question

I can confirm on a Windows host it appears to be working perfectly after the update to 1.88 although I've personally only had a few minutes on my server and only saw roaming vehicles and helicopters. The logs appeared to be fine though and it had identified location to put the roaming AI, I just didn't go looking for them.

As this is a Linux machine, is it possible it's a simple case issue somewhere?  Are you getting any sort of A3XAI spawning such as vehicle or helicopter?  Is it limited to the AI on foot?

Are there any errors in your logs related to A3XAI?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to find out if there's any way to narrow down the problem further.

• Like 1

I enabled debug in a3xai config

debugLevel = 2; 

monitorReportRate = 60;

And what i saw in log at server start

Spoiler

10:03:49 "[A3XAI] Initializing A3XAI version 0.2.1 using base path A3XAI."
10:03:49 "[A3XAI] Compiling A3XAI functions."
10:03:50 "[A3XAI] A3XAI functions compiled."
10:03:50 "[A3XAI] Loaded all A3XAI settings in 0.00899506 seconds."
10:03:50 "[A3XAI] A3XAI settings: Debug Level: 2. WorldName: tanoa. VerifyClassnames: true. VerifySettings: true."
10:03:50 "[A3XAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Random: true. Air: true. Land: true. UAV: false. UGV: true."
10:03:50 "[A3XAI] A3XAI loading completed in 0.00999451 seconds."
10:03:50 "Player/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] A3XAI_fnc_A3XAI_init (624.001 ms)"
10:03:50 "A3XAI Debug: A3XAI Startup is running required script files..."
10:03:50 "A3XAI Debug: A3XAI finished building weighted unitLevel tables in 0.0039978 seconds."
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Default trigger check result: [true,""A3XAI_EmptyDetector"",[7228,6987,2.66]]"
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Generated 94 uniform classnames in 0.00700378 seconds."
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Contents of A3XAI_uniformTypes0: [""U_C_Journalist"",""U_C_Poloshirt_blue"",""U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy"",""U_C_Poloshirt_salmon"",""U_C_Poloshirt_stripped"",""U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour"",""U_C_Poor_1"",""U_C_Poor_2"",""U_C_Poor_shorts_1"",""U_C_Scientist"",""U_OrestesBody"",""U_Rangemaster"",""U_NikosAgedBody"",""U_NikosBody"",""U_Competitor"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_blk"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_ocamo"",""U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_O_V_Soldier_Viper_F"",""U_O_V_Soldier_Viper_hex_F"",""U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_1_F"",""U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_2_F"",""U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_3_F"",""U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_4_F"",""U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_5_F"",""U_C_man_sport_1_F"",""U_C_man_sport_2_F"",""U_C_man_sport_3_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_1_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_2_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_3_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_4_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_5_F"",""U_C_Man_casual_6_F""]"
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Contents of A3XAI_uniformTypes1: [""U_C_Journalist"",""U_C_Poloshirt_blue"",""U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy"",""U_C_Poloshirt_salmon"",""U_C_Poloshirt_stripped"",""U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour"",""U_C_Poor_1"",""U_C_Poor_2"",""U_C_Poor_shorts_1"",""U_C_Scientist"",""U_OrestesBody"",""U_Rangemaster"",""U_NikosAgedBody"",""U_NikosBody"",""U_Competitor"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn"",""U_B_CTRG_1"",""U_B_CTRG_2"",""U_B_CTRG_3"",""U_I_CombatUniform"",""U_I_CombatUniform_shortsleeve"",""U_I_CombatUniform_tshirt"",""U_I_OfficerUniform"",""U_O_CombatUniform_ocamo"",""U_O_CombatUniform_oucamo"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_blk"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_ocamo"",""U_C_HunterBody_grn"",""U_IG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_3"",""U_IG_Guerilla3_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla3_2"",""U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_BG_Gueril
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Contents of A3XAI_uniformTypes2: [""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn"",""U_B_CTRG_1"",""U_B_CTRG_2"",""U_B_CTRG_3"",""U_I_CombatUniform"",""U_I_CombatUniform_shortsleeve"",""U_I_CombatUniform_tshirt"",""U_I_OfficerUniform"",""U_O_CombatUniform_ocamo"",""U_O_CombatUniform_oucamo"",""U_O_OfficerUniform_ocamo"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_blk"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_ocamo"",""U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F"",""Exile_Uniform_Woodland"",""U_C_HunterBody_grn"",""U_IG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_IG_Guerilla2_3"",""U_IG_Guerilla3_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_IG_Guerilla3_2"",""U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_3"",""U_BG_Guerilla3_1"",""U_BG_leader"",""U_IG_leader"",""U_I_G_resistanceLeader_F"",""U_I_Wetsuit"",""U_O_Wetsuit"",""U_B_Wetsuit"",""U_B_survival_uniform"",""U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_I_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_B
10:03:51 "A3XAI Debug: Contents of A3XAI_uniformTypes3: [""U_O_OfficerUniform_ocamo"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_blk"",""U_O_SpecopsUniform_ocamo"",""U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F"",""Exile_Uniform_Woodland"",""U_BG_leader"",""U_IG_leader"",""U_I_G_resistanceLeader_F"",""U_I_Wetsuit"",""U_O_Wetsuit"",""U_B_Wetsuit"",""U_B_survival_uniform"",""U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_O_T_Officer_F"",""U_O_V_Soldier_Viper_F"",""U_O_V_Soldier_Viper_hex_F""]"

Server may work some hours but thats all about a3xai. No errors or any other messages, no spawn of  vehicle or helicopter or on foot.

I tryed any .PBOs, tryed with default config... and no effect

(1.88 does not fix issue)

Edited by dzoleg

Advertisement

I don't rent Arma server, I rent native Linux CentOS VM.

And I have VM on my PC on Ubuntu.

"NO problem with a3xai on Windows" - I think "Windows" is the answer...

Edited by dzoleg

Are you using Linux or Windows? All who use Windows report no issues.

But no Linux users report yet.

And what relations between A3XAI and ZCP?

Edited by dzoleg

Can confirm A3XAI working as normal with updated Arma, like mentioned above you may be running an old version of it.  Use the one provided in the link above and you should be ok.  

3 hours ago, dzoleg said:

Razor77, are you using Linux?

Sorry just read further up that it might be Linux related, I am on Windows. 

Advertisement