Sign in to follow this  
chaveezy

RHS Vehicle Kicks - Better way?

3 posts in this topic

Is there a better way to determine script and variable exceptions rather than just getting in each vehicle and firing each missile to determine the exceptions required for the battleye files?  This is taking FOREVER to go through each one and fly/drive/use them and attempt to replicate what each player will do..  Also, I have an exception for each specific vehicle for things like,

Spoiler

!="trl 411;\n_ihadss ctrlShow false;\n\n\n[\"rhs_ah64_mainLoop\", \"onEachFrame\", {\n\nparams[\"_tick\",\"_startTime\"];\n\n\n\nif( isNull ( (uiName\""

LMK, as setting up this server has cost me about 5 days of straight scripting out exceptions so far and I'm only through a few vehicles.  THANKS!!!

On 11/27/2018 at 9:27 PM, Z80CPU said:

@chaveezy - I gave you the answer in your LAST POST, which the author of InfiSTAR even agreed with!

I get that, however, each thing is completely different, so after days and days of fighting exceptions, I've ended up with all sorts of things like, !"I_", !"B_" !"C_! !"EXILE_", etc.. this isn't the best way... IS IT?  For example, when I fire a missile from an Apache helicopter, that's a different one then when I fire the RPG, and completely different text lines..

Basically, I was just asking if there was a collection of exceptions that we should use for RHS or the like.  I appreciate your help, and it really did help me over the last week.. UNFORTUNATELY, with this 1.86 update, I lost my BE files so I have to start over... Round 2..

Thanks for your help.  However, I don't know about this response.. kinda makes you look like a d*#@

Advertisement