Jeffry

Taking Script Requests

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I am a new member here in the exile community and I am trying to work my way up in the skill levels. I am however having trouble coming up with many good ideas. I am looking for some general or specific ideas to get my brain flowing. Please be aware, however, that I am still kinda new to Arma coding as a whole. But they say the best way to learn is to throw yourself in lol. With that being said here are some basic guidelines for my current skill level:

• Try to avoid ideas that revolve around GUIs. I am aware that this limits quite a lot, but I haven't begun to mess around with them quite yet and would rather not include them in a project.
  • Dont suggest anything that is already publicly available such as ExAd.

• I will not ask for nor accept any form of monetary compensation. This is simply for me to gain experience.

I hope that you all can also have patience with me as I dive into this new adventure. I'm excited to see what ideas you guys come up with :D

Edited by Jeffry
  • Like 1

Advertisement
33 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

way to copy my thread LOL

Well, I didn't feel like piggybacking on your thread, and your word usage is stellar. I had some of the same requirements as you did in yours and I portrayed them here. I did not copy and paste anything from there to here, and if you want me to reword it I will happily do so.

5 hours ago, Jeffry said:

Well, I didn't feel like piggybacking on your thread, and your word usage is stellar. I had some of the same requirements as you did in yours and I portrayed them here. I did not copy and paste anything from there to here, and if you want me to reword it I will happily do so.

I never said copy/paste, i said copy :P

Please note that Exile Mod and it’s staff do not provide support where requests are made for monetary compensation.

Whilst this thread makes no mention of cost, I would like to make everyone aware of our stance on such matters, and especially with a complete unknown offering such services, paid or otherwise.

That being said, I wish the OP the best of luck as you delve into scripting. May Arma be a cruel but fair mistress to you.

1 hour ago, kuplion said:

Please note that Exile Mod and it’s staff do not provide support where requests are made for monetary compensation.

Whilst this thread makes no mention of cost, I would like to make everyone aware of our stance on such matters, and especially with a complete unknown offering such services, paid or otherwise.

That being said, I wish the OP the best of luck as you delve into scripting. May Arma be a cruel but fair mistress to you.

As I am just starting I am not accepting payments for any of the requests given here. The original post has been updated to reflect that. Furthermore, I was wondering about how long it takes for content to be approved in the release section? I have 2 threads that I tried to create, neither of which have been approved.

Advertisement