Ban

Ban

16 posts in this topic

the ban is not justified and not fair. I don't use hack .Why discord was blocked . The admin complained to me about the false report . Not justified . I played on ARMA 3 SDG server. There I had an argument with an admin .Called him bad words .And Admin gave me a Ban.  Then I can't go on a single server .Write that I used the hack.Who can solve this problem. Except for abuse give GLOBAL BAN I'm in shock .  What's the problem? you can't prove what I'm guilty of. Why are you guys so stupid you wrote is just stupid that I was playing with the hack and you believe. I want to see the proof. You can't give them to me ?  Maybe you don't have any?

Advertisement

evidence they do not have to use my cheats . Just in the game I called the admin a bad word . He took offense wrote in infistar. Then I was banned

here is the true face of the administration . False.  And write given that the ban for racism . Or sanctions against Russia
СинонимыАнтонимыРодственные словасообщить об ошибке

@Ban This is the forums for the Exile mod, not for the server you were playing on. If the ban is just on the server you were playing on then we cannot remove that ban here, only the admin of that server can do so.

If it is a global Infistar ban (meaning you cannot play on ANY infistar protected server) then you will need to take that up with Infistar to discuss why you were banned.

Good luck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

@Ban  Это форумы для мода Exile, а не для сервера, на котором вы играли. Если запрет находится только на сервере, на котором вы играли, мы не можем удалить этот запрет здесь, только администратор этого сервера может это сделать.

Если это глобальный запрет Infistar (что означает, что вы не можете играть на любом сервере, защищенном infistar), вам нужно будет обсудить это с Infistar, чтобы обсудить, почему вы были заблокированы.

Удачи.

they do not provide any evidence .They have none. They banned me for insulting the administrator . I bet you 1000000 bucks they don't have proof I'm using hacks.

13 minutes ago, Ban said:

они не дают никаких доказательств. У них их нет. Они запретили мне оскорблять администратора. Бьюсь об заклад, вы 1000000 баксов, у них нет доказательств. Я использую хаки.

I'll bet you $ 1000000.

Advertisement