KevinClyde

occupation Transport eject player

9 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, KevinClyde said:

guys i need help. i don't know why my occupation airline heli will eject player out when it landing on next waypoint , i checked script and still don't get it ...

Try posting in the Occupation support thread instead of opening a new one in the wrong forum.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

guys i need help. i don't know why my occupation airline heli will eject player out when it landing on next waypoint , i checked script and still don't get it ...

I want to say it is designed to do that. Every server I have been on including mine it behaves that way. I actually like that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kflo01 said:

I want to say it is designed to do that. Every server I have been on including mine it behaves that way. I actually like that.

This.

12 hours ago, Kflo01 said:

it's really feel bad when you wanna travel with helicopter, sometimes it will kick you out and take off immediately, you don't  even have chance to get back on board

3 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

thanks , but it seems like the original author  have been afk for a long time. 

Yes, but the new person maintaining Occupation is using the same thread so that is the right one to post in.

Advertisement