Semrik_Kortel

Server Crash ///Help ME PLS//

4 posts in this topic

Periodically crash the server, and restarting. I've done a lot of rework , but I still can't find the cause of this crash ...maybe someone more experienced will tell for the cause ? . Unfortunately the code is too large and you will have to upload it as a separate file . File

Edited by Semrik_Kortel

Spoiler

/home/gameserver3375/starter.sh: line 12: 25786 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ./arma3server -port=2302 -config=instance/config.cfg -cfg=instance/basic.cfg -name=instance -bepath=/home/gameserver3375/serverfiles/instance/Battleye -cpuCount=2 "-mod=@JSRS_SOUNDMOD;@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;@CBA_A3;@RHSAFRF;@Extended_Base_Mod;@RHSUSAF;@Exile;@3CB_BAF_Weapons;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@3CB_BAF_Equipment;@Enhanced_Movement;" "-serverMod=@infiSTAR_Exile;@ExileServer;@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Towing;@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling;" -autoInit -malloc=tbbmalloc.dll

There is alot of unnecessary things in your command line. For example, unless you have a custom malloc, which it looks like you dont, you dont need that param. Same deal with Try removing any and all mods from your command line and starting. If there is still a problem when the server is "default" then we can start there. If not, then you start there instead. Also, im not sure if it still matters, but you should always be loading mods in the order they are needed. So exile and exileserver should ALWAYS be loaded first in their respective parameters. (I could be wrong here, was just told this by a higher up quite a while ago)

Advertisement
12 hours ago, Jeffry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

/home/gameserver3375/starter.sh: line 12: 25786 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ./arma3server -port=2302 -config=instance/config.cfg -cfg=instance/basic.cfg -name=instance -bepath=/home/gameserver3375/serverfiles/instance/Battleye -cpuCount=2 "-mod=@JSRS_SOUNDMOD;@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;@CBA_A3;@RHSAFRF;@Extended_Base_Mod;@RHSUSAF;@Exile;@3CB_BAF_Weapons;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@3CB_BAF_Equipment;@Enhanced_Movement;" "-serverMod=@infiSTAR_Exile;@ExileServer;@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Towing;@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling;" -autoInit -malloc=tbbmalloc.dll

There is alot of unnecessary things in your command line. For example, unless you have a custom malloc, which it looks like you dont, you dont need that param. Same deal with Try removing any and all mods from your command line and starting. If there is still a problem when the server is "default" then we can start there. If not, then you start there instead. Also, im not sure if it still matters, but you should always be loading mods in the order they are needed. So exile and exileserver should ALWAYS be loaded first in their respective parameters. (I could be wrong here, was just told this by a higher up quite a while ago)

Hmmm...We should try.

On 10/8/2018 at 3:18 AM, Jeffry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

fail...There are more suggestions

Advertisement