Sign in to follow this  
lord3579

mod @ MCC Sandbox 4

Question

Tell me how to open in the game on the server mod @ MCC Sandbox 4 - Mission Making The Easy Way?
the game loads but does not open ..

Edited by lord3579

11 answers to this question

Advertisement

Sorry!  THERE IS!  When I used Google, AT A MINIMUM, 2 posts FROM THIS VERY WEB SITE SHOWED IN THE RETURN RESULTS!  This is why I said to USE GOOGLE!  I KNOW the answer is there and I KNEW YOU DID NOT USE IT!  Because if you did, you would NOT be asking.

Yes, YOU need to do your BEST FIRST.  You have not.  If I can put in a simple search phrase in Google, and it shows 2 links to this site?  Well, that shows me you have not tried that hard.

Once you TRIED YOUR BEST, then I am more than happy to help you.  I will NOT help those who do not even try.  Maybe others will 'hold your hand' - I shall not. 

I am sorry, your answer is on Google...I have seen it...I have read the posts...It is there...

;)

1 hour ago, Z80CPU said:

Sorry! THERE IS! When I used Google, AT A MINIMUM, 2 posts FROM THIS VERY WEB SITE SHOWED IN THE RETURN RESULTS! This is why I said to USE GOOGLE! I KNOW the answer is there and I KNEW YOU DID NOT USE IT! Because if you did, you would NOT be asking.

Yes, YOU need to do your BEST FIRST. You have not. If I can put in a simple search phrase in Google, and it shows 2 links to this site? Well, that shows me you have not tried that hard.

Once you TRIED YOUR BEST, then I am more than happy to help you. I will NOT help those who do not even try. Maybe others will 'hold your hand' - I shall not.

I am sorry, your answer is on Google...I have seen it...I have read the posts...It is there.

;)

that's all I found and not in one post does not say how to connect

Screenshot.png

1 hour ago, Z80CPU said:

Извините!ЕСТЬ!Когда я использовал Google, как минимум, 2 постас этого веб-сайта показал в ответном результаты! Вот почему я сказал использовать GOOGLE!Я знаю, что ответ есть, и я знал, что Вы не использовали его!Потому что если бы ты это сделал, ты бы не спросил.

Давы должны сделать свойлучший первый. У тебя нет.Если я могу ввести простую поисковую фразу в Google, и она показывает 2 ссылки на этот сайт?Ну, это показывает мне, что Вы не пробовали так сильно.

После того, как вы старались изо всех сил, то я более чем счастлив, чтобы помочь вам.Яне помогаю тем, кто даже не попробовать.Может быть, другие будут "держать тебя за руку" - я не буду.

Извините, ваш ответ на Google.Явидел это...Ячитаю посты...всеэто есть.

;)

Here you have written to me more than what you can’t tell you how to create one ... although it was possible to write you in a few words to explain to a person who just started to try something myself .. I think there’s a forum for that here that people would tell each other did not say go look in google .... !!!

Edited by lord3579

Well...it seems all you did was to searched for MCC.  And NO.  I am NOT telling you how (or if it can even be done) when you can not do a basic search.

Besides that, who said you could use MCC anyway with Exile?  MCC can NOT be used with 'everything'.  And I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!

And I have already told you that Google has the answer.  You must search PROPERLYA SIMPLE AND PROPER search will give you the answer(s) you seek.

And yes, I could just 'tell you'.  But you would not LEARN.  I am trying to make you INDEPENDENT, NOT DEPENDENT.  If you do not like my methods of 'help', then I would suggest you find some other means to get an answer then.

'Help' means YOU do the MAJORITY of the work, while I do the MINORITY.  It does NOT mean I do ALL OF THE WORK!  Sorry, I am not going to do your job for you!

:)

4 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

Well...it seems all you did was to searched for MCC.  And NO.  I am NOT telling you how (or if it can even be done) when you can not do a basic search.

Besides that, who said you could use MCC anyway with Exile?  MCC can NOT be used with 'everything'.  And I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!

And I have already told you that Google has the answer.  You must search PROPERLYA SIMPLE AND PROPER search will give you the answer(s) you seek.

And yes, I could just 'tell you'.  But you would not LEARN.  I am trying to make you INDEPENDENT, NOT DEPENDENT.  If you do not like my methods of 'help', then I would suggest you find some other means to get an answer then.

'Help' means YOU do the MAJORITY of the work, while I do the MINORITY.  It does NOT mean I do ALL OF THE WORK!  Sorry, I am not going to do your job for you!

:)

Well then tell me please how to write in the google search correctly

Hmmmm....that is a hard one!  How about trying:  Exile MCC4

That just might do it!  Or any of the OTHER VARIATIONS of the above such as 'arma exile mcc', etc.

THESE TWO QUESTIONS are what need to be answered FIRST though:

#1 - As stated already, who said you could even do this???

#2 - Is it just server side mod, client side mod, or BOTH???

;)

On 9/29/2018 at 11:07 PM, Z80CPU said:

Hmmmm....that is a hard one! How about trying: Exile MCC4

That just might do it! Или любой из других вариантов выше, таких как 'Arma exile mcc', и т.д.

THESE TWO QUESTIONS are what need to be answered FIRST though

#1 - As stated already, who said you could even do this?

#2 - Is it just server side mod, client side mod, or BOTH?

;)

no one said that I can do this, so I'm wondering if this is possible....Well, I did not find the connection guide in google

Advertisement