Z80CPU

Crude Syntax Checker For ARMA/Exile!

Question

Hello Everybody!

Back again with another 'doodad' for ya!

This program, 'ARMA Crude Syntax Checker', will count the number of brackets and parentheses contained in any: SQS, SQF, SQM, CPP, or any text file.

This program simply counts the number of left and right brackets and parentheses and tells you if the number is the same or not.

1.JPG.71dbac7da25d60a83141a59541b623c7.JPG

Most times when a script fails or your server will not start, this is the issue.  Now, you can know ahead of time if this is the case before even testing it saving you HOURS in the end!

Now, this will NOT check the ORDER, rather the NUMBER of these items.

As an 'optional feature' it also counts the number of semi-colons as well.  Though, there are a large number of times when you can not count these and as such, this will give you an 'educated guess' if this is correct or not.

The program will tell you in less than one second if you file is ready to go or not!

The program itself is approx. 36kb in size and will run on any version of Windows, from Win95 –> Win10.  As usual, there is a 'How To' YouTube link within the 'Read Me' file!  :)

When you download this program, you will have a choice on a ‘Stand Alone’ version or an ‘Installed’ version.  Try the ‘Stand Alonefirst.  Both will be included in the RAR file.

--->  Make SURE YOU READ THE ‘READ ME’ BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!  <---

If you like this and wish to show your appreciation in a more tangible manner, please donate to me at:  PayPal.Me/SuperChickenProduct

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know!

:)

DropBox Link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/tt72rv038kdn4k6/ARMA%20Crude%20Syntax%20Checker.rar?dl=0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Advertisement