Bruce Buffer

Need help to finish a server

5 posts in this topic

I need some help completing server. I need zcp removed, vemf added, and missions to clear/clean up when completed. There's some merges that need to be made I'm told. Willing to pay to have this last leg done.

Can just PM me.

Thanks

Edited by Bruce Buffer

Good luck. He'll have you work on his server for a week, stalk your discord status and send you messages like "Oh you've disappeared again", complain that it's not fast enough, then ban you from his discord without paying. 

1/10. Would stay away. 

Also, he confided in me that he's been banned from this site multiple times... mods might wanna look into that. 9_9

Advertisement
1 hour ago, papahyooie said:

Good luck. He'll have you work on his server for a week, stalk your discord status and send you messages like "Oh you've disappeared again", complain that it's not fast enough, then ban you from his discord without paying. 

1/10. Would stay away. 

Also, he confided in me that he's been banned from this site multiple times... mods might wanna look into that. 9_9

And this is EXACLTY why we recommend people actually learn how to do this themselves.. xD

• Like 3

I’m trying but also need help. Him? Paid him $185 u.s dollars ( and have the PayPal donations to prove it ) and he’s salty he was fired. Pity a former marine has no honour and needs to make up lies because of said salt. Sorry to bring this here as I’m sure it doesn’t need to be.

Again just pm if interested in helping and can lock this :)

Edited by Bruce Buffer

Advertisement