Sign in to follow this  
vinsta

Need help configuring server, will pay!

5 posts in this topic

My friend and I have setup a Exile server on Arma Hosts and we have it running with some mods but we need a little guidance. Our issue is with DMS, Exile Occupation and infiSTAR. We would need someone who knows about setting up a server and who is willing to spend a couple hours with us do iron out the problems. We will pay you for your time!

Thanks you

Hello @vinsta,

Just curious, what are you going to do when the NEXT problem will occur (and it will), offer to pay to have that fixed too?

You're better off LEARNING about these things for there are MANY articles on how to set these things up.  Otherwise, you will be at the MERCY of having to find and pay others to fix these problems every time.

Give you a hint.  Install ONE MOD AT A TIME and get it to work BEFORE installing the second!  Also, install InfiSTAR LAST!

:)

• Like 2

Advertisement

iv set up a arma server to withoud knowing anything about arma servers.

and all problems iv solved with this forum.
if you ask another person to do it for you ...you wil end up beleaving setting up a arma server is to hard for you.
if you do it yourself you wil learn with try and error and eventually be able to setup everything yourself and solving all the problems yourself.

all you need is patience and the WILL to learn.

for infistar there are several guiding installation video ..iv setup myserver infistar with youtube.

Do yourself a favor....learn it yourself !!!
start installing PBO manager and NOTEPAD ++

and lookup the rest in this forum.if you dont find it...ask for it.
there s manny helping people.

If you ask other people then problems wil keep on occuring and your be stuck on others to help you.

Its good to give a homeles person a fish...but its better to learn him how to fish.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, vinsta said:

My friend and I have setup a Exile server on Arma Hosts and we have it running with some mods but we need a little guidance. Our issue is with DMS, Exile Occupation and infiSTAR. We would need someone who knows about setting up a server and who is willing to spend a couple hours with us do iron out the problems. We will pay you for your time!

Thanks you

if the problem is with you transferring .dll files they don't let you transfer them for "security reasons" I had that server company a few days ago once I found out I had to submit a support ticket and tell them about it I canceled my subscription and got a refund. try Hosthavoc.com they are easier and better to setup.

Advertisement