Sign in to follow this  
geekm0nkey

Hacking EBM containers

3 posts in this topic

Was giving an example of how to add "hacking" to EBM containers, however, couldn't get the option to appear on any items I tested.. I added both hotwire (renamed to pick lock) and grinding. Anyone know how to get this function to work, I would like to have players be able to hack all lockable storage. (nothing should be safe). Here is the sample include for EBM that I am using.. All functions BUT the hacking additions for containers work.

https://hastebin.com/esubemagew.scala

So bear in mind I haven't done this. I customized Exad for this instead of 1.0.4. Why are you using picklock and renaming? There should be a hack safe. Copy that from the safe option as that is calling hotwire_vehicle.

class HackLock: ExileAbstractAction
			{
				title = "Hack Lock";
				condition = "(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> 'CfgHacking' >> 'enableHacking') isEqualTo 1) && ('Exile_Item_Laptop' in (magazines player)) && ((ExileClientInteractionObject getvariable ['ExileIsLocked',1]) isEqualTo -1) && !";
				action = "['HackLock', _this select 0] call ExileClient_action_execute";
			};

• Like 1

Damn beat me to it... lol was just going to paste the solution.. Took me a minute but did do just that, found the hack safe, applied it to all the containers, (OCDd the safe message to read container hacking) and tested.. Worked like a charm.

Advertisement