Tich

[AUS] Xstreme Gaming Staff and Developers Wanted!

1 post in this topic

Hi guys. You may have heard of us you may not have. I'm the owner of Xstreme Gaming. I have run this from the start of the year. I was not the founder but I have given it a major overhaul. 

We have 700+ in our discord
We have 4000+ on our forums

I'm very big on staff ethics. That means that staff are always mature and respectful. They do not discriminate and especially they do not abuse powers or players. In return I will always defend my staff as bad users also exist. I cannot offer you money but I can offer you a great team to work with and some awesome experience as well as some really well maintained servers.

A little about me. I am a Computer Hardware Engineer, in my 20's currently unwell so I treat this as my full-time gig and I love it. It won't be forever but I would love to get it to a great self maintained stage. Where we can all enjoy it. This is Australian based, although I am in New Zealand. Always happy to chat to mature and respectful users and staff. Even co-develop.

I am currently looking for moderators and developers. What does this mean?

A Developer is a developer of anything: Artwork, HTML, Arma, 3D modelling, Website Design(PHP, Javascript), even if you want another game to develop on, etc. 
If you can do it i'd love to have you on board as I am currently the only one, it would be nice to work together.

A Moderator is mature this means over 20 but also mature mentally. They are friendly and keen to help players. Powers are not a privilege, they are a curse. They are not for your own use or anyone you play with. They are also a last resort.

If you fulfill these requirements please feel free to send me a message. What else I can give you? Well we are currently rebuilding and expanding we are also re-branding. The server has had some bad associations in the past and we are not like that in anyway since I have taken over. If you would like to be apart of an expanding fun team then that's what I can give. 

Thanks for reading.
Our servers:
Exile Chernarus
Exile Altis
Exile Redux Hardcore Fallout DayZ
PM
http://discord.xstremegaming.com
http://xstremegaming.com

Edited by Tich

Advertisement