Sign in to follow this  
Lazar

[CLOSED] InfiStar ban Help

13 posts in this topic

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, Lazar said:

that was all legit and they can not ban me

Well it wasn't legit, it's called an exploit. Also, they can do whatever they want. I wouldn't want you on any of my servers, which is why we all use infiSTAR. Time to find a new server that doesn't run infiSTAR.

Can you prove something to me except a section of a database where it says that I've sold a few vaults infistar is an anti-hack program that is without reason no ban quite simply, just because the admin sees it that way! 

and sorry for my english 

Edited by Lazar

From the infistar website:

Continuous Anti-Cheat and Anti-Hack tests on the server and on each player

Its ant-cheat, not just anti-hack.

And I'm sure if you could show exactly how you managed to legitimately sell dozens of safes after only purchasing 2 or 3, then infistar would be happy to lift your ban.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lazar said:

Yes, if you can prove it to me then you should ban me simply because I will not banish me without reason 

You're banned. You need to prove to them you're innocent, not the other way around. I would have banned you too if I saw that in my logs. You were clearly duping.

• Like 1

So again that's no proof the only thing that is there is that I have sold safes, more not and how nice should I prove something because what I did not!

Edited by Lazar

Advertisement