Sign in to follow this  
Gak

Cant seem to stop Choppers from Leaking

8 posts in this topic

We have bought a few choppers now and as soon as they take some damage they leak fuel..However when we try to repair the chopper it still leaks fuel.. We have tried duct tap and a repair vehicle and none seem to work.
If this has been answered could you please direct me to it...i have looked on the forums and havent found anything yet.

Choppers dont leak fuel they just burn the fuel really fast.

I think ive read from a dev on the old forum that it was going to be adjusted at some point.

Edited by Manny

Advertisement

Well I actually had an issue where every chopper I bought was leaking fuel and we had to repair them. It was only on my character not with the others. Really gay bug to have not going to lie. Brez is right though the fuel consumption is ridiculously quick. 

Choppers dont leak fuel they just burn the fuel really fast.

I think ive read from a dev on the old forum that it was going to be adjusted at some point.

I think helicopters consume fuel at an appropriate rate. They do go through it really fast, but they should. They're most vulnerable when refueling, and to keep things balanced, it makes sense to force them to become vulnerable for short periods of time to refuel. They have enough fuel where it shouldn't that big of a problem for a decent pilot.

Edited by Bushwookie.net

Or you can see it like this. The people that put you on the island said.

-Yes guys, you can have choopers and planes but they will have limited reach, so you bastards can't run/escape.

Because I know if I was on prison island and had a plane, I wouldn't be there for very long.

• Like 1

I got a Mohawk and it seems, out of the choppers I experienced in Exile it doesn't eat fuel as fast.

LB and Hellcat chew through gas so fast you'd think there was a big hole in the fuel tank.

Advertisement