geekm0nkey

This Mozzie

46 posts in this topic

Anyone have access to this particular mozzie, so that we could use it in exile? The model is much cleaner and polished  than anything currently available.

• Like 2

Advertisement

The mozzie is the most fun to fly being it has no canopy.. I'm just a stickler for realism and would like the model to look more like an ultralight and not so much like a  toothpick sculpture.. lol

I looked at the other videos related to the one I posted, the guy spent hours 3d modeling each part. It was very well put together.  I am actually looking to get a freelancer to create one for me, if the price is right & quality is close to this one.

Edited by geekm0nkey
was i drunk? god i need to proof the things I type.

54 minutes ago, MrFreeTrax said:

Theres something similar: 

Download is in the description, sadly made for arma 2 but you can maybe port it to a3.

was unable to locate the download?

Found it.

Anyone care to attempt to port it?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/164859-tutoria-importing-arma2-vehicles-to-arma3/

Edited by geekm0nkey

56 minutes ago, aussie battler said:

It is good fun, Orca flight model I believe, could do with a texture-pass on it I did ask on the workshop post if this would be happening. also the hud could do with a tweak IMHO apart from that we use it and it is a fun thing to fly and fits in with Exile.

1 hour ago, twitch.tv/smokedog77 said:

It is good fun, Orca flight model I believe, could do with a texture-pass on it I did ask on the workshop post if this would be happening. also the hud could do with a tweak IMHO apart from that we use it and it is a fun thing to fly and fits in with Exile.

Tried it out tonight... unfortunately like the flight model of the other one.

Advertisement