Aples

Exile with ACE health Conflict BUG anyone?

15 posts in this topic

so i've been trying to use exile with ACE to make my DayZ exile server but it seems that when the zombie hit me it triggers the Exile health,(shown in xm8) but when the bullet hit me it triggers the ACE health system, is there a way to change zombie attack to act like a bullet? or to disable the old Exile health system completely?

hey could you tell me how you installed ACE? i have been trying and cant get the mod to work for me at all =/

also would it be possible for you to post your battleye filters? because i am trying to run ACE and CBA and it is just flooding with restrictions... thanks

Edited by Tradewell20
  • Like 2

Advertisement

so i've been trying to use exile with ACE to make my DayZ exile server but it seems that when the zombie hit me it triggers the Exile health,(shown in xm8) but when the bullet hit me it triggers the ACE health system, is there a way to change zombie attack to act like a bullet? or to disable the old Exile health system completely?

Hi Apples I would also like to know how you got Exile to work with ACE? I have tired serveral times and my server just wont even boot, I dont get any errors, I have got CBA and ACE enabled.

Any help you can give would be great thanks :)

If you could post it here i would love to get ACE working. I feel like im going to pull my hair out at this point with ACE. Or if you like steam my id is TorchGodz.  Wow what a coincidence there right lol.

hey there, we are currently testing exile with ACE and CBA on my esseker server. We have managed to get it working, but it is not perfect and we still need to do some more testing.Now we are trying to get medical system to work, i will let you know when i will have more information.

Edited by pomp4h

Advertisement