Rkc

Mas vehicles and weapons

176 posts in this topic

Does anybody have a download link and installation instructions for the Mas Vehicles and Weapons packs for exile? I seen them before the forum wipe but I can't find any now. 

I gotcha, I wasn't sure if it was a conflicting install or not. I'm sure I can get it off of armaholic. I was wanting DMS AI Missions, Mas vehicles, weapons and minor adjustments on my server with as little pain as possible so I could open it up to the public

Advertisement

Creampie do you use loot spawned or did you add to loot tables?

Don't know what happened there!  

Edited by Digital Purge

Before the forum wipe they had a tool that made it easy for you configure the loot spawns i have a copy of it i will post it. To get the weapons and vehicles into the traders is a lot of work. But well worth it.

@CRE4MPIE OK i do need alittle help.. I hate to ask and im pretty sure im doing something wrong how do i add it to the serverconfig.pbo\config.bin. When i use eliteness and change the file to a .cpp to edit the file it doesnt look correct at all. The file is readable decoded but its missing a shit ton of the file. what am i doing wrong? lol thanks in advance man

Advertisement