Sign in to follow this  
geekm0nkey

Selling at trader

9 posts in this topic

Is there a way to have an item that you can sell at trader but does not show as an item you can buy? or.. if it must show up, how to set it so it cannot be bought?

Advertisement

Im using easy trader. Added this to the top of ItemListExile.hpp

Spoiler

class Chicken_Ck                                { quality = 1; price = 3500;  sellPrice = 3500; };

still show as unsellable?

15 hours ago, geekm0nkey said:

Im using easy trader. Added this to the top of ItemListExile.hpp

Hide contents

class Chicken_Ck                                { quality = 1; price = 3500;  sellPrice = 3500; };

still show as unsellable?

"easy trader" lol

Here is an example right out of the class CfgExileArsenal.

class Exile_Uniform_BambiOverall                { quality = 1; price = 1; sellPrice = 1; };

if the item is not sell-able then the className is wrong, or you've put it in the wrong location. 

Well it should work, class is correct.. However the item itself may be "odd" as while using infistar to spawn the item, it will only ever spawn on the ground, not into my gear. So maybe the item itself. There is a very similar item called exile_chicken_cooked or similar, but i chose that one because it is not already in the trader.

OH... one more bit.. I chose that item for several reasons.. 1, looks like and ear.. more on that later. 2, even though its chicken it cannot be consumed.

Edited by geekm0nkey

3 hours ago, dekela said:

Tryvswapping for a stock exile item like the rubber duck and see what happens

I believe the item i wanted to use is from some mod.. Duck worked fine.. Guess ill use it.

Now if i can just figure out how to get it to spawn in front of a player..I can get it to spawn. just happens in a random directions about 5 feet in a circle around the player.

Found it..

_holder = createVehicle [ "WeaponHolderSimulated", player modelToWorld [0,2,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE" ]; 
_holder addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_item_RubberDuck", 1];

Edited by geekm0nkey

Advertisement