|-| S o IN IN y |-|

[Request] Spawnscreen | Select your lodout

7 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Nice work on the loadout menu @Cloud22 is this a private script that you plan to release or sell?
If you don't plan on releasing it I totally understand. I just dont get how to integrate the loadout in a menu.

The menu loads after the spawn location selection, so I assume you are executing the menu from ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf
As for making menu, I can only find this basic menu for Arma3 loadouts https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn:_New_Respawn_Screen
That menu looks like crap compared to yours.  Did you make the menu yourself or port a menu from a Arma2 Loadout Menu? I could script a loadout selection that costs both poptabs & respect, but the menu I have no idea on creating.

I love the idea of selling loadouts for respect & poptabs. Most exile loadouts are respect based & are free once you hit that respect level. Any hints you could give would be much appreciated.

Edited by aussie battler

48 minutes ago, aussie battler said:

Nice work on the loadout menu @Cloud22 is this a private script that you plan to release or sell?
If you don't plan on releasing it I totally understand. I just dont get how to integrate the loadout in a menu.

The menu loads after the spawn location selection, so I assume you are executing the menu from ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf
As for making menu, I can only find this basic menu for Arma3 loadouts https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn:_New_Respawn_Screen
That menu looks like crap compared to yours.  Did you make the menu yourself or port a menu from a Arma2 Loadout Menu? I could script a loadout selection that costs both poptabs & respect, but the menu I have no idea on creating.

I love the idea of selling loadouts for respect & poptabs. Most exile loadouts are respect based & are free once you hit that respect level. Any hints you could give would be much appreciated.

Already has a cost + respect option. I made the script for myself. I have given it to several servers for free, however, now I do sell it for a few dollars...

Edited by Cloud22
  • Like 1

Advertisement