Sign in to follow this  
xReva

[SOLVED] infiSTAR Member already defined

4 posts in this topic

Hey, i just bought the InfiSTAR Tool and tried to install it on to my arma 3 Exile Server. I followed the readme Instructions but every time when i join the Server i get this Message : File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarusredux\CFGRemoteExec.hpp, line 14: .CFGRemoteExec: Member already defined. I dont know if this is the Issuse for the Problem that theres no Message like "Logged in as Admin" or sth popping up, i also cant open the Admin Menu. Infistar is working tho, since some Windows of it are popping up sometimes when i press the wrong button.

Any one a Idea what i did wrong and how to fix it? Im trying for hours already to get it work :/ 

Btw i tried it first with the Readme Instructions and then with this Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGsvXHwTExY&t=16s

Gretz xReva

Hey

from what it says you probably have a class named

cfgRemoteExec defined in your description.ext and a few lines after that you include my remoteExecCFG so you get that override errors

- find "class CfgRemoteExec {};" (might also have something within the {} curly brackets)
    - remove it!
    - now add these lines in the file:
    #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
    #include "infiSTAR_defines.hpp"
    #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"
    #include "infiSTAR_chat.hpp"
    #include "infiSTAR_KeyBinds.hpp"

• Like 1

Advertisement

Thank you so much, i rechecked the description.ext and i realized bc nitrado already have this lite version if inifiSTAR installed there was already some #includes on the top side of the file, i just removed them and its working fine now!

• Like 1

Advertisement