wetNreckless

Namalsk (Exile Version)

2 posts in this topic

So I run a Namalsk Server and have for some time. I originally got my version for myself and the server from the download section here but see now that it is gone. I have no idea when it was removed and that does not really matter. However, when a new player tries to join my server through the vanilla Arma 3 launcher, the link for the download goes to the download page on this site (and which I have already stated, no Namalsk to download). The vanilla launcher also has a link to the Arma 3 Workshop with quit a few different versions of Namalsk available for someone to choose from, all which are not the same as the one you get from A3Launcher. I did a search and found that the only place to get a legit Exile Version of Namalsk is from Armaholic or from direct download from A3launcher. 

So my question is this, is Namalsk going to be added back to the Download page? Or are players just going to have to find it their selves? Also, since the Exile Team has expressed in the pass about not having their content on the workshop (and I completely understand), what can be done about the bad versions being on the workshop, if anything at all? 

I am just wondering on this stuff and if I am wrong for asking, then I guess delete this thread. Thanks agian Exile Team and everyone else involved for doing a smashing job.

Advertisement