Sign in to follow this  
xReva

cup_chernarus_config

5 posts in this topic

Hey, i just started playing arround with trying to create my own arma 3 exile Chernarus server and i apologize before that i dont really know alot about it yet

So i just started my server yesterday with having it on the exile Tanoa mission what worked out fine. But since i really like the old arma 2 feelings i kinda wanted to put it on to Chernarus. So i tried to find a guide how to do it and to be honest im a bit confused because they are all a bit different from each other. One Guide says you need AiA TP Lite on the server and others say you need Cup Terrains - Core. Anyways i tried out both but i always get this Error : Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cup_chernarus_config

As the Error already says i understand that i am missing this cup.chernarus.config somewhere but i really can not think about what that is at all.

This is how my Start Parameters looks like : @ExileServer;@CUP Terrains - Core;@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite; // Im not sure actually wether i need both these mods bot i tried to only use one of each already aswell

I was using the Files from http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19212-releaseupdate-exile-chernarus-mission-files-for-103-arma-170/?page=1

I know the question maybe sounds stupid to people who are in to the whole topic for way longer already and im quite sure that theres a solution somewhere for this already but i would really appreciate if someone could try to help me with this Error since i was sitting there all night already trying to fix it :/

EDIT: Before someone replys with that ye i changed the Config.Cfg to Exile.Chernarus already.

Mfg Reva

Edited by xReva

Advertisement

I managed to get the map working now but i kept getting kicked out after 10+ Minutes with the Error : Battleye : Create Vehicle Restriction #0

Any ideas?

EDIT : I found the create vehicle txt in the battleye restrictions but im not sure what to do with it to make it work

Edited by xReva

Advertisement