Chainsaw Squirrel

Infistar Reflect Damage issues

10 posts in this topic

I've had reflect damage up and working for a while .. when the authentication lic issue happened they gave out  new dll .. since then Im getting reports that you shoot an AI .. it reflects the damage back to you .. its happened to me just they other day as a admin as well .. the only changes I have made was the DLL for the backend .. should I go back to the original v90 dlls ? 

Advertisement

Nope .. I turned it off and turned on no damage, seems to be working .. Im more concerned about guns disappearing from player hands, and now a new issue .. heli start speeding up after the dll .. and cant turn them off randomly, if you downgrade to .87 the guns disappear issues stop, but the has problems as well so... clowns to the left of me jokers to the right . here I am stuck in the middle again

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

40 minutes ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

Nope .. I turned it all and turned on no damage, seems to be working .. Im more concerned about guns disappearing from player hands, and now a new issue .. heli start speeding up after the dll .. and cant turn them off randomly, if you downgrade to .87 the guns disappear issues stop, but the has problems as well so... clowns to the left of me jokers to the right . here I am stuck in the middle again

Are you using Exile Occupation by chance?

Advertisement