FIGJAM

require help with my server

8 posts in this topic

hey guys. i have played exile since launch and recently decided to get my own server. problem being i have no idea what i am doing (every time i edit the pbos i break the server and have to start over). i am on the verge of giving up and am wondering if there is anyone out there that has a fair idea of setting up exile servers to give me a hand with setting up mine and hopefully teach me where i am going wrong. someone who i could add on steam and talk to on discord would be awesome. sorry if this is the wrong place to post

-edit: i have found a bit of help but will make a new edit if i get stuck again

Edited by FIGJAM

What changes are you trying to make?

does it work without changes?

is it a self hosted server or from a gsp?

i'll be home in a few hours and could help you with the basics.

Advertisement

You said you played plenty of arma 3 Exile and decided to create a server, which is good sometimes.

So how about searching the forums before you decide in building a server so you get the know how in what to do, remember you played exile from the start, so searching should be easy for you.

Also google is your friend he/shes with you all the time and you can always ask him/her.

Goodluck

• Like 1

yea im slowly learning but searching for things i need does not always give me the information i need due to the amount of threads when i search for "TYRK  exile mod setup" for example google will show me heaps of server threads that are just about servers with TYRK installed. im getting there now though. thanks for all the help guys

Advertisement