ImParris

Addons to traders

Question

Server ran flawless before addons, didnt expect it to work right away. My current mod string is:

@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Vehicles;@HVP;@NIArsenal;@TRYK;@infiSTAR_Exile;

All of the addon items and prices are inside my mission file and are #include into the cfg.

Im getting these console errors before the sever even starts:

3:02:34 Item str_a3_to_c01_m02_036_ta_mechanized_briefing_SOLDIERC_0 listed twice
 3:02:34 Conflicting addon TRYK_Uniform in 'zara\', previous definition in 'TRYK_unit\'
 3:02:35 Conflicting addon Sig_Roadrunner in 'RoadRunner2\', previous definition in '77FuryCop\'
 3:02:35 Conflicting addon Sig_Roadrunner in 'SuperBee\', previous definition in '77FuryCop\'
 3:02:35 Conflicting addon CAAir2_MV22 in 'CUP\Terrains\cup_terrains_dummy\', previous definition in 'mv22\'
 3:02:36 Conflicting addon A3_Soft_F_Car in 'a3\baseconfig_f\', previous definition in 'shounka_a3_iveco_hiway\'
 3:02:37 Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_A10' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_Military_USArmy'

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks in advance. Happy New Year

2 answers to this question

class HVPCars
	{
		name = "HVPCars";
		icon = "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\uniform_ca.paa";
		items[] =
		{
			"SIG_Roadrunner", 
			"SIG_Hubcaps", 
			"SIG_Magnums", 
			"SIG_Hcode", 
			"SIG_Superbee", 
			"SIG_SuperbeeY",
			"SIG_SuperbeeB",
			"SIG_SuperbeeL", 
			"SIG_SuperbeeM", 
			"SIG_SuperbeeG",
			(ETC...)

Thank you wurs, i removed cupV. i just added the other addon items into the empty community item slots in the mission config. and for prices i just #include them in cfgarsenal. The traders in game show the categories for the different items ive added, and sell prices. But no picture and i am not able to purchase anything. Im adding items from TRYK, NIArms, and HVP.

Thanks in advance, Happy New year

Advertisement