BIGGEST BICEPS EVERRR

Problems joining any exile server [SOLVED]

Question

so my problem is that if i want to join a exile server it always kicks me with the message "you were kicked off the game (battleye script restriction #26)"  and i already reinstalled my game and the exile mod and tried it on my own server but the same message appears and the server logs just give me the message 

0:54:23 "ExileServer - Player Dimitri (UID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) connected!"
 0:54:24 Client: Remote object 7:0 not found
 0:54:24 "arma3/BIS_fnc_log: HandleDisconnect : 67e9e040# 1815079: invisibleman.p3d"

i tried it without the mod and it worked fine on altis life or koth servers

so can someone help me with this problem :D 

Edited by BIGGEST BICEPS EVERRR

7 answers to this question

How are you trying to connect ??  if your using the arma built in launcher .. try a3launcher instead .. it will download the mods required for each server..  a3launcher.com 

Verify your arma 3 files .. on steam .. yes I know yo said you reinstalled .. do it anyway .. steam library / right click on arma 3 , select properties/ click local files/ click verify the integrity of the game files
If that passes and you have a valid exile and it's in the correct location .. then it's possible you have a bad hard drive, bad memory , virus .. etc etc .. the possibilities are many 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Advertisement

so now i reinstalled the exile mod and arma again and tried it and there is the same problem but now i can join on some other exile servers but not on the 2 i want :D so does someone have a other solution i can try or is it impossible to play exile on the servers i want ? 

your being kicked by battleye, so it dosent allow something that you are running. use A3launcher to join, or stock arma launcher>servers>find your server>click it>set up mods and join
either method will load only what the server allows

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:53 PM, BIGGEST BICEPS EVERRR said:

"you were kicked off the game (battleye script restriction #26)" 

you need to speak to the servers owners to get them to sort out their battleye script restrictions, its not you, its them!

8 hours ago, dekela said:

your being kicked by battleye, so it dosent allow something that you are running. use A3launcher to join, or stock arma launcher>servers>find your server>click it>set up mods and join
either method will load only what the server allows

tried it but there is still the same problem 

Advertisement