KevinClyde

A little idea about Ammo mechanism

3 posts in this topic

Is there any possible to change the mechanism of ammunition ? like disable automatic delete empty magazine from weapon , and save it as a  empty magazine in player inventory , and allow player can load  empty magazine to weapon again. So i was thinking is there have any Mod or script can make it happen ?

Edited by KevinClyde

6 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

Is there any possible to change the mechanism of ammunition ? like disable automatic delete empty magazine from weapon , and save it as a  empty magazine in player inventory , and allow player can load  empty magazine to weapon again. So i was thinking is there have any Mod or script can make it happen ?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27697

The question is what will happen when you actually want to reload the empty magazine, probably wont load it unless you add it manually through the gear menu or load it last or never because it has no value.

Its something that could be in Arma 4 though, having realistic magazines so you have to load all your rounds yourself finding stray bullets in drops to fill magazines up instead of just finding full magazines, would add interesting dynamics to looting.

Edited by Pattoh

10 hours ago, Pattoh said:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27697

The question is what will happen when you actually want to reload the empty magazine, probably wont load it unless you add it manually through the gear menu or load it last or never because it has no value.

Its something that could be in Arma 4 though, having realistic magazines so you have to load all your rounds yourself finding stray bullets in drops to fill magazines up instead of just finding full magazines, would add interesting dynamics to looting.

cool , i'll try this one , thanks

Advertisement