★ModzFM★

NEED HELP! Start Loadout

2 posts in this topic

So,

I have tried both adjusting the starter loadout and also making it so that the files get overwritten to some new files I put in the mission.pbo. But neither have worked. I assume that the method I am using must be old and exile doesn't support it anymore. But I just want to change it so basic spawned players have the Exile_Uniform_Woodland and the V_rangemaster_vest and as their apparel. I have also been looking into doing respect based loadouts. I have tried both the _Score and ExileScore variables in code I have used from another post but again, no success. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, ★ModzFM★ said:

So,

I have tried both adjusting the starter loadout and also making it so that the files get overwritten to some new files I put in the mission.pbo. But neither have worked. I assume that the method I am using must be old and exile doesn't support it anymore. But I just want to change it so basic spawned players have the Exile_Uniform_Woodland and the V_rangemaster_vest and as their apparel. I have also been looking into doing respect based loadouts. I have tried both the _Score and ExileScore variables in code I have used from another post but again, no success. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

go to this thread 

and go to the last page of it there is a post by "leonardos1978" click the spoilers and take note of what he says. delete and change what fits you, add classnames ect.

Advertisement