stefan.kueneth

Virtual Garage - No Connection to a Virtual Garage

Question

Hello Devs and Supports,

on my Exile Server 1.03 I have the Virtual Garage. I followed exactly the Tutorial https://github.com/Bjanski/ExAd/tree/master/docs/VirtualGarage

The App is on the XM8, but every time I use the app, the message "No Connection to a Virtual Garage" is displayed.

I added to code to exile.ini and und used to databse script for virtual garage and I changed all the config files in mission-file and somewhere else, exactly how to tutorial describes.

I was on different server ( not my own), there is the same message.

Can you help me ?

The RPT is clean, nothing form virtual garage. the sql log ist clean too.

Thank

8 answers to this question

The Virtual Garage (unless modified) is only accesible when you own a territory. The message appear when you're not close to any flag:

_flags = nearestObjects [player,["Exile_Construction_Flag_Static"],150];

if(count _flags == 0)exitWith{
		throw "No connetion to a Virtual Garage"
	};

For accessing, you need to be in the radius of the flag.

_flag = _flags select 0;
	if((player distance _flag) > (_flag getVariable ["ExileTerritorySize", 50]))exitWith{
		throw "Weak signal, get closer"
	};

You can access, when you have building rights and flag level meets the requirement

if((([_flag, getPlayerUID player] call ExileClient_util_territory_getAccessLevel) select 0) >= ExAd_VG_ACCESS_LEVEL)then{
		ExAdCurFlagNetId = netId _flag;
		call ExAd_fnc_loadVGContent;
	}

Edited by WURSTKETTE
  • Like 1

Advertisement

There is a setting to change to keep cargo when put into VG. By default it isbset to false, can't recallnthebname off top of head what it's called 

Another question, since I use the ExAd Core, Hacking, VG,... my scarCODE Server Restart Script with Message runs crazy. 1 hour after the server restart, the script initiates the server restart in 1 hour, 30 minutes,... in the script the settings is restart in 5 hours. everything worked untile I uesed the ExAd Scripts. Does somebody have an idea ?

Thanks

Advertisement