Tradewell20

How do i install mods such as the HLC weapons packs?

54 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I am trying to put mods such as the HLC_AR15_Pack onto my server, I have put the @HLC_AR15_Pack into my server root directory along with the required @HLC_Core and @ASDG_JR, put the bikeys into the key folder, and changed the parameters, but it still doesn't work? what am I missing? is there something else I need to do? could someone please give me a detailed description on how to put this mod in please =) someone said I had to add the weapons to the mission.SQM or something like that but I don't know how or what to do for that either

Advertisement

meaning my game loads up and everything, the guns show up in my admin menu, but when I go to spawn the guns, it just says "spawn 'whatever weapon' in front of player" but there is nothing there. and now I went and added the HLC_AK_Pack the same way I added the AR15 pack and those guns don't even show up at all in the spawn list... so im gonna assume im missing a big chunk somewhere?

take a look at the config file in ur mission file u have to add the class name of every weapon twice and for loot u have to to @exile_server_config look at the config file there was a LootTableCompiler made by the devs that helped me alot to added them too loot lets hope they upload that again .

http://pastebin.com/NZr0kduG

here guys this my config with hlc and some other mods 

Took me  a bit of time add all those now u can copy paste if u wana use hlc 

Note DONT use CBA_A3 it messes up ur database well that what happen on my server .

Edited by bonez
  • Like 2

http://pastebin.com/NZr0kduG

here guys this my config with hlc and some other mods 

Took me  a bit of time add all those now u can copy paste if u wana use hlc 

Note DONT use CBA_A3 it messes up ur database well that what happen on my server .

Eh Bonez Thanks. So for the traders to be able to buy and sell HLC weapons all you need to do is add it here. No where else? 

Advertisement