Sign in to follow this  
Glider

Looking For Co-Owner For MY Exile Server

13 posts in this topic

@Glider i think it's the best way u learn to do it for ur own cause its important to know everything which is going around in and on ur server!

Its not helpfully for u to take another one in ur team with server rights and hope nothing bad will happening :rock:

Advertisement
5 hours ago, ~EL BARTO~ said:

@Glider i think it's the best way u learn to do it for ur own cause its important to know everything which is going around in and on ur server!

Its not helpfully for u to take another one in ur team with server rights and hope nothing bad will happening :rock:

i can set up mods and everything i just dont have the time to spend on the server

These posts come up so often..  person thinks money is a big deal.. Well, it's not my friend.  The time put in is much more of an investment.  From my view.. money is maybe worth 10% ownership of a community.. 90% on the time investment. 

Also, is this a dedicated server, or are you renting it from a gaming host?  Very very big difference.. If its a game host, then consider your investment 1% ownership. If its a dedicated, add on battlemetrics, github, and a few other monthly expenses and you have a 10% claim vs the 90% time investment.

Sincerely though, either way, good luck.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Glider said:

dont try to tell me what i need and what i dont

@Glider - What @~EL BARTO~ stated was true, like it or not.

As the old saying goes:  "If you do not like the answer, then do not ask the question".

You should be thankful that he was honest with you instead of showing signs of immaturity.

With that answer of yours, I KNOW I would want nothing to do with you or your server!  I suspect others will feel the same too.

;)

• Like 2

i can set up mods and everything i just dont have the time to spend on the server

If that is the case,  then do us all a favour and close the server down. There are already over 1000 exile servers online, 95% of them sitting empty. Last thing any of us need is another one

• Like 6

15 hours ago, dekela said:

If that is the case,  then do us all a favour and close the server down. There are already over 1000 exile servers online, 95% of them sitting empty. Last thing any of us need is another one

how about you f off becuase it wont be empty

how about you f off becuase it wont be empty

With that attitude little fella, it will be. Leave the server running to the grown ups 

• Like 1

Advertisement