Novax

Craft Weapons ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been searching for a bit of time if there is a way to  craft weapons, is there any script for it ? (I know there is a problem with crafting weapons as it's often too big to fit inside the backpack)

If not, is there a way to make the weapon (or craft) drop on the floor if it's too big to fit inside the backpack ?

Thanks for your answers :)

Cordially

9 minutes ago, Novax said:

Hi,

I've been searching for a bit of time if there is a way to  craft weapons, is there any script for it ? (I know there is a problem with crafting weapons as it's often too big to fit inside the backpack)

If not, is there a way to make the weapon (or craft) drop on the floor if it's too big to fit inside the backpack ?

Thanks for your answers :)

Cordially

I tried getting weapons to work in crafting so we could upgrade but the classes used for tools and items are fixed so you can craft using a weapon but as far as I know you cant craft any weapon larger than the backpack space but I could be wrong (and hopefully am)

Advertisement

Hi :)

The thing is that we are trying to give the ability for players to craft weapons with items, for example making a lynx with weapon parts / junk metal ... I even tried to create a mod for a backpack with unlimited capacity weapons still wont get in it...

So i was wondering if there was a way to modify a bit the crafting code to make the craft drop on the floor in front of the player instead of putting it in the backpack ? so that maybe it works to craft the weapons !?

Novax.

EDIT : To make weapons that doesnt fit the backpack to be dropped on the floor instead of being put in the backpack

Edited by Novax

I'll post a tutorial later on how to make it, i'm just trying to edit it and creates all the craft :)

and it takes some times to do so ^_^ 

Might do all the crafts tomorrow and send it in the evening

2 hours ago, 厉害救济 said:

cdah maybe can do this

Im using CDAH but it doesnt allow you to craft weapons 

Im using another way ill post a tutorial today i think when ive done some crafts for weapons ^_^ and so if anyone has idea to improve it i will gladly make updates for it 

By the way its just a modification of a file (not a total script)

Advertisement